Divorce Poison New: How to Protect Your Family from Bad-mouthing and Brainwashing: Written by Dr. Richard Warshak, is a classic on the subject of alienation with many examples and tips for parents. 2011
An Attachment-Based Model of Parental Alienation: Foundations. Written by Dr. Craig Childress, gives description of PA based on sound psychological principles and its genesis. 2015
Understanding and Managing Parental Alienation: A Guide to Assessment and Intervention. Janet Haines, 2019
Adult children of parental alienation syndrome: Breaking the ties that bind. Amy Baker 2007
Parents Acting Badly: How institutions and societies promote the lienation of children from their loving families
Children Held Hostage: Identifying Brainwashed Children, Presenting a Case, and Crafting Solution. Clawar and Rivlin. Published by American Bar Association, 2014. Thorough description of the problem and options for treatments. 2014
Videos on Parental Alienation – these are must see by both parents and professionals.
- Dr. Richard Warshak (Author of Divorce Poison) – description of the pathology and the family court system
- Dr. Amy Baker – parental alienation
- Dr. Craig Childress – (Author of Foundations) – describes the diagnostic indicator of parental alienation
- Dr. Amy Baker – What is Parental Alienation
- Dr. Miller (2014) – testifies to child custody taskforce on parental alienation and what should be done.
- Victims of Another War: The aftermath of Parental Alienation (2005). Interviews of adults who have been forcibly separated from one of their parents when they were children.
- Ryan Thomas – a survivor of alienation, who reunited with his father in his later 20s. Also watch “Hating half of myself” – a well articulated experience of an adult who was induced to hate half of himself.
- Brian Ludmer – PAAO Webinar
- BBC (2016) – Documentary on parental alienation